23 May 2011

monday grace

1. maaraz al burhani. what an awesome exhibition has been created on the life of syedna mohammed burhanuddin (tus). which is no surprise really: moula's life has been so awe-some, that an exhibition tabulating it cannot be any less so. i am blessed to witness both. mashallah.

2. 'comments are the new hug'. i have been increasingly finding refuge and inspiration online, and i like very much the idea of an online community to be part of, to feel connected with. (yes, perhaps i would not be so enamoured if i had an actual group of friends to rely on here, but in their absence, i will happily make do with this!) people commenting on my blog, me commenting on theirs, having a 'conversation' in this way feels good. international comment leaving week is the icing on the cake!

3. more inspiration: http://www.project-syndicate.org/

4. ck's birthday! many many happy returns of the day ya helwa. i am so glad to have known you, shared milestones (and much else) with you. here's to many more memories :)

3 comments:

Kristan said...

Haha, I love that: comments are the new hug. So true!

Well, happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Comments are fun, both getting them and leaving them! Although I'm always the one thinking, "um, I wonder what to say..." while leaving them.

c said...

I was sure I posted a comment here. Thanks so much! :) sending you big comment-hug. So blessed to have YOU in my life - kindness, wit, and the song in my heart when my memory fails ;)
big hug :) xx